.Net ramblings
# Thursday, 30 June 2005
Crystal Reports for .Net, locked file when exporting to PDF with a crHtmlText field

i made a simple change to a crystal report in the VS designer, by changing the text format for a text box to crHtmlText instead of crStandardText.  little did i realise this would break the report altogether and cause it to fail when i try to export as a PDF.  i had forgotten i did this change at all and thought it was a permissions issue, but not at all, crystal reports is just crap.

my advice is don't use crHtmlText


Thursday, 30 June 2005 15:50:42 (GMT Daylight Time, UTC+01:00)  #    Comments [0]  Asp.Net